Friday, October 17, 2008

Im just...Confused...=(

hi there...jz made my blog...1st post..haha..



actually..im facing a problem..haha....i did tell my friend...but...she is speechless...=.="

tis is quite a sensitive topic actually...

some of my friends have bf le~

at 1st..i nvr dreamt of having 1 until highschool...i was pretty simple-minded back then...

lolx..^~^'...well..but i wanted 2 have 1....(even though nobody wanted me~XD)

its true bahrx...^^ and i promised myself, if im ever gonna 2 have one, (its jz 'if'~!)

im goin 2 tell my mum...^^

sounds crazy, doesn't it?

it isn't a joke...i made a promise and i hope 2 keep it..^^

and then, i met tis guy...lets call him vv...

my frend liked him last time, not now..haha...

back then, i didnt really had feelings 2wards him...

but now...aiyah duno la....

i jz hope ppl who had seen tis post wont gek me about it...thx ya..^^



i don wanna study....

i dun hav de mood la....

but i hope 2 revise b4 exam...

help me God....

pls..^^







No comments: